Join our friendly and supportive team based in Glenroy, Oak Park, Coburg and West Melbourne.
- SALARY or CONTRACTOR positions available
- Supervision included for Clinical Registrars
- part-time or full-time positions
- flexible caseload and presentations with full administrative support.
- SATURDAY hours available
- Long waitlist of clients
Healing Minds Psychology is a fast-growing, dynamic company offering a holistic approach to mental health and well-being. You will become part of a supportive team of general and clinical psychologists, a mental health social worker & Consultant Psychiatrist who work together to provide a very distinct service for clients. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture which encourages connection, professional and personal growth.
We have 4 private practices in Glenroy, Oak Park, Coburg and West Melbourne.
Our psychologists offer a breadth of experience in the areas of: Private practice, acute inpatient & outpatient services, community services and forensic settings. We work with NDIS, WorkCover, TAC, Medicare, CareInMind and Private clients.
What we do?
Here at Healing Minds Psychology, we are passionate about ensuring everyone has the opportunity to receive psychological support, and we pride outselves on maintaing a nurturing and supportive workplace culture for our practitioners including:
- Regular social events and team building activities
- Professional Development
- Peer consultation, clinic meetings/group supervision
We are currently looking for Psychologists to work in one of our private practices in Glenroy, Oak Park, Coburg or West Melbourne.
This role offers:
- Diverse range of presentations
- Existing and busy caseload
- Broad age range of clients (5- 85 years)
- Individual, couples & family counselling
- 9-5pm Administation support
- Flexible hours and days
- Opportunity for workshop/training development and implementation opportunities
- Group Supervision
- Peer consultation
What we look for in a Clinician?
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfort working autonomously and as part of a team
- Capacity to manage own caseload
- Ability to effectively liaise with numerous stakeholders
- Willingness to work with broad range of client presentations and age range
- Experience working with CBT and other evidence based approaches
- Good attitude and openness to workplace culture
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Working with Children's Check
- Police check
- Consent to perform a NDIS safety screening including Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check.
***We welcome all applications from graduate clinicians, to experienced clinicians. Please send a copy of your cover letter and CV via email***
Juliana De Marco (Clinic Director)