Advance Healthcare has been providing multi-disciplinary services including psychology to the community for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on the highest standard of health services with an integrated multi-disciplinary evidence-based approach to client management.
We are one of the largest pain management providers in Australia with an excellent organisational culture and staff retention rate.
Advance Healthcare is continually expanding its psychological services and we are currently looking for several Clinical, Health or General psychologists to join our dynamic & expanding team
Ø Flexible Work arrangements including Telehealth & Work from Home options
Ø Six Locations to choose from - BORONIA, DANDENONG, GEELONG, HOPPERS CROSSING, ST ALBANS & BUNDOORA
Ø Part & Full time hours available in one or more clinics – $120 per hour
Ø New Graduates professionally supported & encouraged to apply
Ø Career Opportunity in Industry Leader in Private Practice
Some of what Advance Healthcare can offer you:
· $120,000-$160,000 pa for approx. 30 clinical contact hours / Uncapped Earnings
· Work one to five days – we can accommodate your needs in our flexible organisation
· Continually growing & successful organisation with a strong established referral base and increasing demand for services
· Work with expert medical and allied health professionals in a highly collaborative & culturally diverse team of over 40 qualified clinicians including Physicians, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Dietician and a Podiatrist to achieve optimal patient outcomes (View Team Here)
· Opportunity to lead both group and individual work to support patients
· Team environment - daily contact with peers and regularly organised meetings & developmental activities required for ongoing registration.
· Continuous learning and growth opportunities with a cutting-edge clinical education and mentoring program available for all Practitioners
· All sales, marketing & full administrative services performed by the organisation
· Early career & new graduates are encouraged to apply and we offer full training, ongoing structured support and mentoring in addition to valuable experience across age groups and diversity of clients
· Join us and be part of an industry leader developing new techniques and participate in a new world class clinical research project led by our Clinical & Managing Director and Latrobe University with a focus on persistent pain and mental health problems
We are preferred providers of multi-disciplinary pain management services (Network Pain Management) for TAC and WorkSafe. (View Pain Management Program Info Here)
Candidates will have:
ü Full registration with AHPRA
ü An interest in providing psychology services as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary pain management team. Comprehensive induction and training will be provided.
ü Ability to assess and treat clients under Medicare with general mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety and stress-related conditions
ü Some experience in private practice or hospital setting is valued
ü A fundamental alignment to our Core Values and Vision (View Core Values Here)
Please visit www.advancehealthcare.com.au for more information on our services and organisation & then contact Charles Ruddock to discuss any questions you may have.