Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Psychologist We Are Looking For?
You are goal oriented, passionate and determined to make a difference in people’s lives and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills in a supportive and caring environment, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for a practice where your ambitions are discussed and addressed and your work is really acknowledged or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You’ll be our future Clinical/ General Psychologist, and take pride in your Psychology career.
You’ll have great people skills, fantastic written skills, and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
You want to earn a steady income without working long hours or compromising what’s important to you.
You want a say in your case load including clinical presentations.
We are a well-established, and progressive Psychology practice in North Melbourne and Bundoora known for delivering excellent clinical outcomes in a fun, professional and friendly environment. With over 16 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst clients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
Our main goal is to provide high quality evidence based treatment to empower individuals face life challenges to live meaningful lives. Although we treat a variety of presentations, our primary referrals are for anxiety disorders, mood disorders, eating disorders, grief and bereavement, trauma, couples therapy and perinatal health.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. Your hard work and contributions are acknowledged, celebrated and rewarded.
Whether you are a young energetic Psychologist looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Why Join us:
· Amazing growth prospect and long-term career growth. You’ll be part of a practice with an outstanding reputation and a team that values growth. We invest in nurturing and supporting you in reaching your potential. We offer a Career Progression Pathway to professionally advance at Vida.
· We value professional and personal development. You’ll get free monthly individual supervision, free bi-monthly peer supervision, and free professional development.
· Collegial support. You’ll never feel you are working in isolation and always know you are a valued team member.
· Becoming part of the Vida family. As such we'll always have your back and support in every way we can. As a Vida family member your birthdays don't go unnoticed. Yes, you get your cake and you get to eat it too.
· We encourage and promote a ‘work-life balance’. One of the ways we do this is by giving you a choice of working hours and ensuring how you practice self-care is discussed in supervision.
· Complimentary quarterly diners: At Vida we believe in the importance of acknowledging working hard and making contributions whilst having fun. Quarterly we get together as a team so we can get to know each other in a non-work setting, all compliments of Vida.
· Free on-site parking. No more stress about where and how much it'll cost to park.
· Steady and consistent referrals.
· The opportunity to engage in group work, should you wish to.
· And lastly, but not least, our admin team or the ‘A’ team - as we refer to - take all of the admin aspects of our job away, so we can focus on what we do best: help people thrive.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly, enthusiastic and passionate Clinical or General Psychologist to join in our North Melbourne practice. This opportunity is for a Psychologist with a professional, caring approach and sound clinical experience in evidence-based practice interventions. Be part of a well established practice making a difference in people’s life.
Be part of a practice that takes interest in learning about and understanding your professional dreams and ambitions and commits to supporting you in reaching them.
This is a subcontracting position for the first 6 months with the opportunity of becoming a permanent employee position with all its perks, should it be mutually agreed upon.
· You have full AHPRA registration
· You have strong clinical experience in evidence-based interventions with at least 3 years of experience.
· Experience with diverse clients.
· You are committed and passionate in helping clients achieve good clinical outcomes.
· You love being part of a supportive team but can work independently.
· you thrive on learning.
· You love Professional Development and know the value of regular individual and peer supervision.
· You demand excellence of yourself and love feedback.
· Eating disorders experience will be highly advantageous.
Availability to work some evenings and or weekends will be highly advantageous
If you think you are the Psychologist we are looking for, email your CV with a cover letter