At Direction Psychology, we are looking for 3 psychologists for our different programs in child and adolescent, general and aged care at our Joondalup and Jandakot Sites.
At Direction Psychology we genuinely care about the mental health and wellbeing of people, and our community as a whole.
We have a well established reputation and referral base across the suburbs of Perth, and offer a number of services to our predominantly family oriented client base.
- An experienced Clinical or Registered Psychologist with Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Looking for a employee or contractor position
- Available for an immediate start
- Experienced with Child and Adolescent clients (individual, family and group therapy)
- Experienced or Interested in Aged Care and Community Outreach (sites throughout Perth metro)
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA as a Registered Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist (essential)
- Medicare Registration or eligible for registration (essential)
- Able to work autonomously, but still a team player
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Organised and have good time management skills