HOBSONS BAY PSYCHOLOGY (2 - 3 positions available)
With a great team of ten (10) psychologists, Hobsons Bay Psychology is looking to recruit more friendly, passionate and dedicated psychologists to facilitate a growing demand yet again! We have earned a solid reputation with our referral network and clients, built on the work we do and the outcomes our psychologists have achieved. And yes, albeit without a website.
Hobsons Bay Psychology is situated within Circle Health, a vibrant health hub in the inner west of Melbourne, comprising of 15+ General Practitioners. We take an innovative approach to providing psychological services across the lifespan of the community and have a great service team delivering full administrative support.
Our psychologists provide therapy sessions under several funding schemes along with private consultations. If you work best in a team environment and have a strong desire to contribute to the wellbeing and mental health of the community in the inner west of Melbourne, then we are probably the right fit for you! We offer flexibility to fit in with other life demands and have a variety of times including mornings/afternoons, afternoons/evenings and Saturdays.
Our Key Selection Criteria
- A humanistic and person-centred approach (our most important principle!)
- A high level of commitment to practicing with integrity
- Genuine interest in serving the community and developing initiatives to meet changing needs
- Excellent communication skills in liaising with clients, colleagues and agencies
- A specific interest in an age group/s across the lifespan (children, adolescents, adults, older adults)
- Draws from a number therapeutic models of practice and values the therapeutic relationship in the process of change
- A commitment to two (2) rostered schedules per week
- Relevant AHPRA registration, Medicare, ATAPS, TAC, Worksafe registration or eligibility, current ABN and Indemnity Insurance
What We Offer?
- New and modern consulting rooms with internet access, and free onsite parking
- Full administrative support including managed bookings
- A relaxed, friendly and supportive team environment with opportunities to learn from and work collaboratively with, psychologists with diverse focus areas
- Fortnightly group peer supervision, and options for clinical endorsement supervision
- Access to psychology resources and library along with in-house workshops and PD opportunities
- Competitive contractual rates of pay
- The clinic is co-directed by an experienced clinical psychologist and a professional marketing/service manager where all clinical, operational and professional networking services are well established and managed, allowing you to focus on what you do best - the therapy.
To be considered for a position within the Hobsons Bay Psychology team, please forward your CV and cover letter, briefly addressing our Key Selection Criteria to Michelle Gopold at email@example.com.