Part-Time Position also available.
Are you a dynamic Clinical Psychologist or Registered Psychologist? We are looking for you to join our well-established practice on a part-time or full-time employment basis, for both weekdays and evenings &/or Saturday.
The Creating Change Team is all about making a difference by reducing the impact of mental health in our local community through education, building relationships and supporting families. Using our clinical skills we ensure the whole family has support, care and the skills to build healthy and meaningful futures. Engaging in local events such as Pawsitive for mental health and abolishing human trafficking our team has the desire to positively impact lives both near and far.
The Creating Change Team are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and fun - we love a laugh!
- Persistent and show integrity in all that we do.
- Warm with an approachable manner - to support clients at their most vulnerable.
- Able to balance working independently and together with our team.
- Flexible, accountable and willing to learn and grow - we are all about change.
- Masters at getting things done.
- Passionate about working with children, adolescents, adults and their families.
We take the isolation away from working in private practice. Our large team ensures regular peer and professional engagement, support and training. In a full time position you can expect full immersion into the clinical psychology profession with room to grow with our career progression programme. Our hours of work are set to ensure continuity for your clients as well as flexibility to the clinician. In addition to the competitive salary included in the position is professional development, general supervision, and professional insurances.
If you are looking for a well-established and thriving practice committed to providing professional, ethical interventions then Creating Change is for you. Located in the rapidly growing Hills District of North-West Sydney, we have a reputation for providing a high standard of client care and effective treatment for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families presenting with a wide range of difficulties.
As a team member of Creating Change you will enjoy:
- Professional supervision with a Senior Clinical Psychologist
- Access to extensive clinical resources
- Working in a team of experienced and supportive Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists and Relationship Counsellors
- Full time administrative support 8am-9pm
- Variety of clinical and practice activities
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work opportunities
- New custom built premises at Bella Vista