At JBCP our child psychologists are all known for their life-changing work with many families across western Sydney and we are currently seeking to add one or two talented clinicians to our team.
JBCP is a growing and dynamic organisation which offers advanced clinical supervision, professional development and personal growth opportunities for our psychology team. Career advancement is part of our culture!
Currently operating across 3 sites (Blacktown, Nepean and Macarthur), and in the process of expansion, we are a leading provider of clinical, NDIS, and allied-health services.
Due to recent expansions occuring at some of our Locations we are offering full time positions at our Macarthur clinic (now in Gledswood Hills) and a position predominantly at our Nepean clinic with some time split at Blacktown.
This position is available for a registered psychologist or clinical psychologist with current eligibility to apply for a Medicare provider number. But... we also have several clinical registrars and would be open to taking a provisional psychologist or psychologist (registrar) for the right applicant.
Employment is under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010.
(Approved clinical supervision for registered psychologists completing their 12 or 24 month internship for clinical registration can be provided as part of the employment package).
JBCP is committed to ongoing professional development and clinical training for all team members. Ongoing clinical PD is part of your working benefits in this organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
Work as part of a team of psychologists under the supervision of senior psychologists in the provision of direct psychological services to children, adolescents, young adults and their families. Provide advanced psychological assessments, case formulation, interventions and reports. Contribute as part of a dynamic team, develop relationships with stakeholders, and continue to learn and grow in your skills.
- Registration as a psychologist with AHPRA (or provisional registration considered).
- Holds or is currently eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider number.
- Completion of a six-year degree program in clinical, developmental, educational or neuropsychology (or be previously registered under a 4+2 or 5+1 pathway).
- Hold a current Working with Children Check Clearance (WWCC)
- Hold or undergo a National Criminal Record Check.
- Hold or gain NDIS Provider registration (this can be arranged through JBCP if needed).
- Have previous experience in (or a strong preference for) work with children, adolescents and their families.
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence and be willing to work across multiple clinics if required.
- Be a current Australian resident with the ability to work in Australia.
- Have a desire to have your clinical skills and professional knowledge challenged and expanded.
- Experience in assessments and interventions for young people with ASD.
- Experience in providing early-intervention treatments.
- Experience with clients seeking services under the NDIS
- The ability to provide supervision to other staff working with early intervention clients.
Starting Salary: range $69,160 to $79,040 gross (negotiable depending on qualifications and experience).
Starting Salary: range $75,088 to $90,896 gross (negotiable depending on qualifications and experience).
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing how you meet the essential and desired criteria to our Operations Manager, Aiden Blythe.
Please note: Applicants who do not show how they meet the essential criteria will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time (preferred).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time