Who is South Windsor Medical Centre?
We are a medical centre with a GP, psychologist, and podiatry. Located at South Windsor Sydney. Our focus is on delivering high quality health care, which we achieve by maintaining excellent client rapport. It is important to us that our clients learn strategies and skills that will help them achieve their therapy goals and build futures with greater meaning.
About the role
We are currently seeking psychologists to join our team. We are interested in talented, motivated, and caring individuals who are passionate about making a difference in their clients' lives. The positions currently on offer are contract positions. We are interested in meeting with applicants who are available to see clients one or two shifts per week (usually seeing five or six clients per shift).
· Full registration as a psychologist with APHRA (new graduates are welcome to apply)
· Eligible to register to provide psychological services through Medicare and private health providers
· Enthusiastic, highly motivated, dedicated, and passionate about 'making a difference' in the lives of their clients
· Possess a warm, friendly, and professional therapeutic style
· Experienced and skilled in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide range of mental health disorders
· Experienced in the use of CBT, ACT, Schema Therapy, and other evidence-based interventions
· Able to work independently and autonomously
· Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and formal peer or individual supervision.
How to apply
Please email your application to Dr Nagwa Morris (email@example.com)You should include a brief cover letter (with reference to the above criteria), your resume, and the contact details of two referees.