We are looking for a passionate and professional clinician in an ad-hoc/contractual position to join our team and work with children and families.
Canberra Development Clinic:
- Is a private medical practice specilaising in Developmental Behavioural Paediatrics and focuses on the area of learning, development and behaviour.
- has access to a wide referral base (from GPs and schools) to help you establish a caseload quickly.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Hold professional membership (i.e. APS, AAPI, etc.).
- Experience with psychometric and diagnostic assessments (ADOS, WISC-5, WIAT-III, Conners, etc.).
- Keen to work collaboratively and become part of a team.
- Reliable and committed to the workplace.
- Capacity to manage own caseload and work independently.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
You will have access to flexible working time, on ad-hoc basis- great for someone who is looking for part time work or some extra work in locum capacity. Very generous pay arrangement/ hourly rate as negotiated.
If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you!