Contemporary Psychology is a modern private psychology practice in St Kilda. We are passionate about mental health education, neuropsychological research and unparalleled service.
We are looking for another outstanding psychologist to join our amazing team and work with the adult population.
The ideal psychologist is confident in their craft and enjoys independence. They are hungry for knowledge and want their work to be engaging and well supported. We have a strong digitial footprint, local referrers and stylish fittings. We are not a factory and only link clients with the appropriate psychologist. We updold high standards for our service and will only except psychologists with these shared values.
Requirements for psychologist:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Current Medicare registration, ABN, indemnity insurance and third-party registration including TAC and WorkCover.
- Experience working in private practice
- Passionate about their work and open to peer supervision and consultation
- Can work some evenings and/or Saturdays
- A capacity to work independently and autonomously
- No employee restrictions on working hours, you will have flexibility with hours & days
- A conference of your choice funded each year
- Ability to select client types and presentations
- Highly competitive rates
- Access to clinic library, training modules, research articles
- Administrative staff to answer the telephone, book appointments, liaise with clients
- Access to a personal electronic record keeping and appointment diary
- Private room fully furnished, warm and professional setting.
- Have an employer that appreciates work life balance