Neaves & Menne Clinical Psychology are seeking a female Clinical or Registered Psychologist with the skills, experience, and interest to work with children and adolescents, at our beautiful clinic in North Adelaide. This position is contract based, consulting one day per week to start with.
- Tailored administrative support
- Ongoing marketing
- A strong client base and referrals
- A supportive team environment
- Fully furnished and equipped consulting rooms
- Internet, telephone, and fax facilities
- Clinical resources and test library
- Peer and formal supervision (by Board approved supervisors)
- Opportunities to expand your skills
- Flexible working hours
- An immediate start
If you are skilled in and passionate about working with children and adolescents, then we want to hear from you!
- Full AHPRA registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare provider registration
- DCSI screening checks (Working With Children)
- Experience in providing evidence-based therapy services
- Commitment to practising with integrity and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV and referees, orcontact us for further information on 08 8267 5466, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.