- Permanent full-time and part-time roles available
- Provider of healthcare excellence
- Ringwood East Location
- Rewarding career development opportunities
Multiple positions available for either a Grade 3 Registered Psychiatric Nurse or a Grade 2 Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Clinical Psychologist
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest metropolitan public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high-quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
The Adult Access Service is a newly established regional integrated service incorporating crisis assessment and treatment, emergency department response (Box Hill hospital, Maroondah hospital & Angliss hospital), telephone triage and mental health and police response. We are seeking passionate and recovery-focused Mental Health clinicians who have recent experience in an acute inpatient or community mental health setting. Working within a supportive and engaging environment, you will be provided a rewarding career pathway with opportunities to work across all the focus areas that are Adult Access.
Eastern Health offers an exciting and supportive workplace to develop your career further. As a leading healthcare provider, we value our staff and their commitment to healthcare excellence. We welcome you to be part of our Adult Mental Health Triage & Emergency Response team at Eastern Health.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Hold registration/membership with the relevant board
- Have recent experience in acute inpatient or community mental health
- Possess well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Have a strong commitment to high-quality patient care
- Be highly accountable and display a supportive and engaging style
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply online today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online: https://eh.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=W+pq6H4pfNA=&jbc=ere
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence