New Life Counselling are seeking to recruit an experienced Psychologist for a home-based, permanent part time position. We have built a great reputation among Employee Assistance Program providers and so the predominant work would be short term, solutions focused counselling and psychological interventions to EAP clients. Sessions will take place over the phone or using online video software, giving you the opportunity to work from home - as well as possible onsite and critical incident asisstance or f2f clients depending on what is applicable to the right applicant.
* Possess AHPRA registration and a minimum 5 years post registration experience
* Maintain registration requirements
* Passion for supporting clients’ mental health/ wellbeing and reaching personal goals
* Receive regular supervision
* Previous EAP experience is favourable
* Strong adherence to ethical and evidence-based practice
* Administration skills and knowledge of MS Office, specifically Microsoft Word and Outlook.
* Attention to detail
* Possess report writing skills (desired but not critical)
* Enjoy and motivated to work autonomously
* Permanent Part Time position
* Convenient, home working arrangement
* Flexible working hours, by negotiation
* Opportunity to build your skills with a varied caseload
* Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include proof of registration and memberships.