* Wings Wellness Psychology Clinic *
- Private Practice, Western Suburbs Melbourne – On Going Contract Position
- Generous % Of Billings
- Warm & Friendly Environment
About Our Client
With two locations and 14 years in practice, this expanding stand alone Psychology clinic’s philosophy is that Mental Health Care should be accessible to all.
Fostering a strong belief that psychology offers individuals insight, tools and strategies to take with them to facilitate long term well-being after the therapy process has ended.
A warm and friendly working environment, supported by a highly qualified and experienced dedicated team of psychologists is where you will be encouraged to grow and develop further.
With an established and strong referral base in children, adolescents and adults operating over 6 days a week including after hours, the successful candidates will have an opportunity to choose their own days and hours.
What Our Client Is Looking For:
We are looking for a qualified, motivated & passionate individual to join this supportive and friendly team.
With a demonstrated commitment to a person centred approach to counselling, the successful candidate is required to deliver evidence based psychological services to individuals experiencing a variety of mental health conditions and/or developmental disorders.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to effectively treat clients with compassion and respect.
What Our Client Can Offer You:
- A supportive & friendly working environment
- Complete administrative support including marketing, caseload management, support with Medicare reporting, management of all accounts/appointments.
- Peer supervision available from the highly experienced Clinical Director and broader team of Psychologists that value a positive workplace culture
- Flexible working days & hours with onsite parking available
- A diverse & strong referral client base
- Full registration as a Qualified Psychologist with AHPRA registration
- Experience working with Adults, Children or Adolescents
- Genuine & friendly manner
- Commitment to working within a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Medicare, Work Cover, TAC & VOCAT
- New graduates encouraged to apply
How To Apply:
If you feel this is a great opportunity for you please forward your resume to Luisa Staropoli Director of A Star Recruit & Business Services.
Only successful candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for an initial discussion.
We will use Zoom as an interview platform.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Application must include a cover letter outlining your professional values.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract