We’re on the lookout for experienced, passionate and warm psychologists to join our wonderful team.
If you’re seeking an exceptional working environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s a little bit about us:
Our Practice Director
Our practice director, Dr Jacqueline Baulch, is a clinical psychologist. Jacqueline is hands-on, responsive and dedicated to creating a progressive and engaging practice where psychologists feel supported and valued.
Our Support Team
We have a caring and knowledgable Support Team and Support Team Manager who look after both our clients and psychologists. They take care of most (but not all) reception and administration duties, leaving our psychologists to focus their time and energy on clients.
Our clients come with a range of presenting issues and from a variety of backgrounds, so we are lucky to be able to offer a varied and rewarding clinical caseloads. We do not work with third parties such as EAP, Workcover or TAC. We also don't provide court reports or assessments.
We provide beautifully appointed, professional consulting rooms. To see pictures of our spaces click here.
We have strong links with GPs, psychiatrists, allied health practitioners and other psychologists. A significant number of clients find us through word of mouth from current clients and through our website and social media.
Three Central Locations
We have three locations, in Kensington, Fitzroy North and Melbourne CBD. Our Kensington clinic is a stand-alone converted warehouse that was renovated at the beginning of 2017. Our CBD and Fitzroy North rooms are located in in the same building as a holistic health centre.
We understand that private practice can be isolating, so in addition to support from our Director and Support Team, we offer monthly facilitated discussion groups (with a Board Approved Supervisor), team meetings, complimentary professional development workshops, a private Slack group and social events. We also provide a comprehensive induction process for new team members.
We offer competitive remuneration and a transparent, non-restrictive Independent Contractor arrangement. We encourage and value our psychologists working in other settings because we believe this fosters a fresh, innovative and dynamic team.
Visit our website
To get a better sense of our practice, we’d recommend visiting our website:
Testimonials from our team
If you would like to get a feel for what it's like to be on our team click here for some testimonials (at the bottom of the page).
We are looking for a psychologist who has:
- Experience and confidence working independently with a wide range of presenting issues.
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and group or individual supervision.
- A desire to be an active part of a team and contribute to the evolution of our practice.
- A Masters or Doctoral degree psychology.
- Current endorsement as a fully registered psychologist with AHPRA.
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare.
- Professional and public indemnity insurance.
- Current Working With Children check and police check.
- Access to their own laptop, printer and shredding.
- The capacity to see clients at least two days per week
- A desire to join a practice for the medium to long term
If you have any questions about the position please email our Director, Dr Jacqueline Baulch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9376 1958.
To submit your application please email email@example.com.
Please include a cover letter and your resume.