We are looking for a passionate, creative and professional clinician to join our friendly and supportive team and work with children, teens and families.
Bear in Mind Psychology:
- We are a small group of Educational and Developmental Psychologists who focuses on the area of learning, development and mental health.
- Our practice keeps growing due to the increased demand for child and adolescent services on the Sunshine Coast.
- We offer a warm, supportive and connected team environment.
- We provide full administration support, access to a wide range of resources, manuals, toys, games and standardised assessments.
- Access to a diverse referral base (from Paediatricians, GPs and schools) to help you establish a caseload quickly and efficiently.
- Ongoing supervision is provided to ensure you feel comfortable and supported in the role.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Full registration with AHPRA and eligible for a provider number and ABN.
- Hold professional membership (i.e. APS, AAPI, etc.).
- Familiar with ethics and best practice regarding working with young children, families and teens.
- Experience with psychometric and diagnostic assessments (ADOS, CARS, WISC-5, WIAT-III, Conners, ABAS, etc.).
- Experience providing evidence-based intervention for children and families (i.e. ACT, CBT)
- Keen to work collaboratively and become part of a team.
- Reliable and committed to the workplace.
- Capacity to manage own caseload and work independently.
- Communicate with referrers, schools and parents.
- Attend fortnightly team meetings.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Continue to develop skills and ongoing professional development.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!