EDUCATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Positive Psychology Centre is a group of private psychology practices dedicated to providing personalised and professional psychology services with a vision to contribute to positive change, growth and wellbeing in our communities. We have locations across Mornington, Mount Eliza and Oakleigh and offer a diverse range of services across a variety of referral streams. Our organisation offers care and support for individuals, couples, families, children, adolescents, adults, seniors and organisations.
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Educational and Developmental Psychologist to join our Mt Eliza Practice who will be responsible for the provision of psychological services whilst ensuring the highest standard of client care and service is delivered. There is also opportunity to work for 2-3 days at a busy Brighton paediatric clinic with a multi-disciplinary team. Part-time or Full-time options availble although Full-time (5 days) is preferable.
- Previous experience working with children, teenagers and adolescents
- Experience in psychological assessment
- Registered Psychologist with PsyBA
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport building skills
- Open to working with all ages and diverse presentations
- Open to working with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Disability
- And finally you will have a positive outlook, be a team player, professional yet relaxed and enjoy having fun at work.
About the Benefits
We offer an attractive salary package to reflect the experience, skills and value you bring to the role. Other benefits include flexible hours, and excellent administrative and management support.
Applications close COB 18 July 2020. Please forward resume and cover letter. Successful candidate will need a National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
All applicants must have a valid work visa for Australia and direct applications only.