Dedicated and Passionate Psychoanalytically Orientated Psychologists wanted for a Thriving Psychology Practice in South Melbourne
- Join our supportive and experienced team
- Attractive working environment and conditions
- Choose your own working hours and client groups
If you love being a Psychologist, respect and care for your clients, and want to be part of a warm and supportive team of professionals dedicated to best practice The Melbourne Centre of Psychotherapy and Consultancy is perfect for you!
One ongoing part-time subcontractor position available for a Clinical, Counselling, or General Registered Psychologist with Psychoanalytic or Psychodynamic inclination, orientation, or training.
Early, Mid, or Late Career Psychologists are welcome to apply.
What MCPC can offer you:
- Generous Financial Arrangements for subcontractors and an abundance of clients to work with.
- Experienced Team working together to provide the highest level of care. A friendly and supportive culture with regular opportunities to join team meetings, reading groups and social gatherings.
- Free Supervision: MCPC provides fortnightly group supervision. MCPC director readily available to discuss cases, provide support, and for individual supervision when needed.
- Professional Development: MCPC provides regular professional development events for MCPC staff and the wider community of Psychologists, Mental Health workers, and Medical Practitioners.
- Spacious Beautiful Consulting Rooms: Considerable attention has been placed on aesthetics in our peaceful, warm, and freshly decorated rooms furnished with comfortable, high quality mid-century Danish chairs and couches.
- Brilliant Location: Work in a beautiful terrace house on Dorcas St in South Melbourne, close to the Botanical Gardens, the CBD, with an abundance of public transport and parking.
Visit our website to learn more about MCPC:
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and reliable Psychologists:
- Hold full registration with AHPRA.
- Training and/or authentic knowledge and appreciation of Psychoanalytic/Psychodynamic approaches.
- Have or are eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number.
- Experienced in working independently and as part of a clinical team.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, older adults, couples, families and/or groups.
- Experience in counselling, diagnosis, assessments, report writing, and professional communication.
How to Apply:
Please forward your curriculum vitae to Dr Sara Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0401 858 834.