Calling all Paediatric Psychologists!
ü Have you dreamed of the flexibility
of Private Practice?
ü Do you seek work-life balance?
ü Are you looking for autonomy but
like the idea of having a highly experienced and supportive team around you?
This may just be the opportunity that you have
been waiting for.
increasing demand in Geelong and its surrounding areas, CMG Psychological
Services is looking for a paediatric psychologist to join our team. We are an enthusiastic,
keen and motivated bunch, and with our solid history and great reputation, our
practice is looking to grow. As we do so, this will be a place for you to
gently grow and establish your private practice career with full administrative
support and regular group peer support.
seeking a like-minded, talented paediatric psychologist to join the team at our
Newtown practice in a few months. You will be a dynamic paediatric clinician
who has over five years’ experience working with children, adolescents, adults
and families and who comes to us with an open mind for learning and growth.
Private Practice experience is NOT essential, however you MUST have significant
clinical experience to be suitable for this role. This role offers a unique entry
into private practice, where we will support you as you establish yourself.
What is in
it for you?
· All the support needed to see you
set up and succeed as a private practice clinician
· Immediate client bookings
· Regular peer supervision and support
· Fully furnished consulting rooms
· Access to online diary system with
SMS patient reminders
· Access to administrative and IT
support, and a wonderful, friendly and supportive team
· Become part of a growing community
· You will be a fully registered
Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA
· You will be eligible for a Medicare
· You have a current Working with
Children Check, and are willing to provide a current Police Check
· You have your own ABN or are
eligible to apply for one
· You will have excellent clinical
experience in the treatment of children, adolescents and adults and will have
sound experience talking to families from many backgrounds
· You will be keen to learn, and have
a fantastic attitude to your clients and your work
· You have a compassionate approach to
your clients, and have a genuine desire to work in the Geelong community
· You are not afraid of hard work and
· You have exceptional computer and
report writing skills
· You can commit to 2-2.5 days per
week plus the occasional critical incident responding to help support our
corporate clientele (business hours).
team is vitally important to us, and we strongly believe in hiring people with
the right attitude. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person, and
if you believe that could be you, then please send us a cover letter addressed
to Narelle Bartlett-Clark together with your Curriculum Vitae to register your
expression of interest.