Clinical Psychologists and Registered Psychologists - Sydney CBD - Chatswood - Hurstville
2- 3 days a week
New Vision Psychology is an established and expanding private practice providing psychological services in the Sydney CBD, Chatswood and Hurstville. We are also a commissioned partner with the Sydney North Health Network (SNHN). Please visit our website at www.newvisionpsychology.com.au for information on our services.
We are an easy going team of 15 practitioners. Our practice provides a full range of psychological services from individual counselling, relationship counselling and child psychology, through to psychometric assessments.
Clients are seen through various funding models including Medicare, EAP, Private Health, Workcover, NDIS and PHN funded services.
To meet the current demand in our services, we are looking to recruit clinicians to join our team at any of our offices.
To be successful in the role, candidates must be able to provide services in at least one of these areas:
- Relationship/Couples Counselling
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Have after-hours availability (5pm - 8pm Mon-Fri or Sat)
• Full Registration with APHRA as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist
• Minimum of three years counselling experience, providing focused psychological therapies.
• Eligible to provide services under Medicare.
• Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Desirable Criteria (but not essential)
• Home Visits and Behavioural Support Planning (NDIS funded)
• Bilingual Psychologist
New Vision Psychology offers:
• Attractive remuneration
• Full-time administrative support team.
• Paperless system.
• No Bulk-Billing.
• Easy going environment with flexibility around days/hours.
• Modern counselling rooms, close to public transport in all of our offices (4 mins walk from Wynyard and Martin Place Stations, 4 mins walk from Chatswood Station and within 10 mins walk from Hurstville Station).
• Access to HICAPS, internet and online diary.
• Peer and Individual Supervision.
• Support with technical and professional matters.
Please visit us at www.newvisionpsychology.com.au
Contact Details Please phone Johan Crouch on 0404 134 859 to discuss further or email your resume.