Principle Clinician - Head of Clinical Services (Maternity Cover)
- Potential to move to a permanent role
- Established and well-respected company
- Great team and supportive management
Drake Workwise is a leading workplace wellbeing provider dedicated to supporting wellbeing in the workplace. Since 1998 Drake WorkWise has been providing comprehensive, confidential Employee Assistance Programs and organizational wellbeing programs to a wide range of Australian and New Zealand businesses. Supporting organisations and their people across a wide range of areas including individual counselling services, crisis management, Manager Support, financial counselling, workplace conflict, bullying, critical incident management, psychological risk and safety.
About the Role
This role is a 12-month maternity cover position responsible for managing the operations of Drake WorkWise and as a registered clinician providing clinical support to Drake WorkWise clients and staff.
The role includes:
- Managing Drake WorkWise team of 4 Clinical Intake Coordinators.
- Provide counselling and clinical support services to Drake WorkWise clients
- Availability to support clinicians through high risk client situations
- Debrief intake staff following difficult calls / case management
- On call for afterhours team
- Respond and investigate any client complaints
- Client management
Additionally, this role has the potential to become the Full Time Principle Clinician upon the return of the Head of Clinical Services and Operations.
Drake Workwise is also able to offer flexible working arrangements.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a Registered Psychologist with AHPRA or Registered Counsellor with PACFA
- Strong clinical skills and experience in organisational consultancy
- Experience with Employee Assistance Programs would be highly regarded
- Have experience managing a team