JOIN OUR TEAM AT MICHELLE BARRATT PSYCHOLOGY
Seeking Psychologists/Clinical Psychologists Wynnum/Manly and/or Toowong Area:
An exciting opportunity exists for a vibrant and passionate psychologist to join our team at Michelle Barratt Psychology. We would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the positions we have available at our Clinics.
We are looking for Psychologists including Child/Adolescent Psychologists, Educational and Development and Clinical Psychologists to join our wonderful team and growing Practice. Recent Graduates are also welcome to apply provided they are registered with AHPRA and are eligible for a Medicare Provider Number.
About the Practice
Michelle Barratt Psychology is a warm and growing Private Psychology Practice. We are a dedicated team that aims to provide our clients with a professional but warm and supportive environment and the opportunity to learn new skills that will support them to develop new ways of coping. We have a strong value-statement that supports the healthy wellbeing of our clients but also our staff.
About the Role: Contractor position
Providing psychological support/counselling, skills building and assessments when required in your focus areas.
1-2 days per week to start but if you are wanting more days then that is fine by us. Let us know what works best for you and we can make it happen.
What we offer:
- Peer discussion and mentoring with Director/Clinical Psychologist.
- Flexible working hours to suit family and personal commitments.
- High level of Autonomy.
- Fun, supportive and understanding work environment
- The opportunity to work within a team and build within a business that will support you.
- Excellent learning opportunities that come along with a varied caseload.
- Administration support, reception, appointment bookings and billings.
- An administration team that goes above and beyond to support you and your clients.
- Opportunity to build your skills and an opportunity to do group therapy should this be of interest to you.
- Opportunity for team building activities.
- Remote access to diary management system.
- A well established part of the community with regular GP referrals.
- A Practice that actively advertises through various channels.