Senior/Lead Clinical Psychologist
Clinic: The Neighbourhood Clinic
Location: Fitzroy North
Who We Are:
A vibrant new medical centre with a focus on providing the best possible care for our patients and the best working conditions for our staff.
We have a real emphasis on the interpersonal element of practice and this runs throughout our practitioners.
Is a beautiful, recently renovated, multi-modal medical centre tat was once an old bank. The consultation rooms are large, quiet and filled with natural light.
Alongside our consultation rooms the clinic has a specifically designed movement centre incorporating exercise rehabilitation, yoga and pilates.
The role will require integration with General Practitioners, Exercise Physiologists and Osteopaths. Being able to communicate and appreciate the knowledge of these professions is integral to the role.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Experience leading a team of Psychologists
- Exerpience in Clinical work with children, alcohol and other drugs
- Experience creating clinical guidelines, policies and frameworks
- Ability to build a comprehensive cross referral network between our GPs and Psychologists
- Experience running CPD events internally
- Registered to provide clinical psychology items under Medicare
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
The Key Pillars of our Practice are:
To engage great healthcare practitioners to deliver person-centred care that is collaborative, engaging and honest.
To operate an independent clinic that is organised, efficient and generous in all areas of practice.
To laugh, to be irreverent, to be open-minded and to value the relationships we have with our patients, our peers and one other.
To rigorously pursue and facilitate bold, innovative and pioneering approaches to healthcare.
If you be interested in the above and meet the selection criteria please apply online on this ad.
Please submit a cover letter and CV addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org