Child Psychologist Position
Redlands Psychologists is a group private practice situated within the leafy precinct in Ormiston. We are one of the largest child, family and adult referral practices in the Redlands, with a staff of 20 psychologists and a team of 8 administration staff. We receive a variety of referrals for children, adolescents and adults with a broad range of issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, parenting, grief, behavioural issues, self-esteem and other general counselling issues. We pride ourselves on creating a warm, welcoming and supportive environment in which our practitioners and staff enjoy coming to work. We stand out as a place to work as we offer in-house clinical supervision (for endorsement), and regular peer supervision. Additionally, attractive salary or subcontractor rates are available. This position is available as we have grown and need additional staff to fulfil our excellent referral base for children and family therapy. Positions available include both part and full-time as we value a work-life balance.
We are seeking a Clinical/Registered Psychologist to join our team working with a range of children, adolescents and families. Recent Masters and Doctoral graduates are also welcome to apply provided they are registered with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare Provider Number.
· Registration/ endorsement with AHPRA & Medicare.
· A desire to work within a family-centred approach.
· CBT training as well as the ability to deliver other therapeutic interventions.
· Good report writing skills in line with Medicare reporting requirements
· Client focused, professional in your interactions whilst maintaining a genuine, warm and compassionate manner.
· Good organisational and time keeping skills.
· Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development.
· Masters/Doctorate in Psychology.
· Experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorders; assessments, interest in running small groups, e.g., social skills, emotional regulation.
· Excellent remuneration – Either attractive salary package or subcontractor rates, with full administrative support, supervision, and peer mentoring included.
· Opportunity for ongoing supervision in the clinical registrar program at no extra cost.
· Opportunity to be trained in the ADOS-2.
· Full case load assured.
· Full reception support: diary bookings, invoicing & payments.
· Modern, fully equipped office.
· Supportive working environment where you have control over your own practice.