Even in Covid-19 times, Riverlands Therapy Services is booked long in advance. A 20-plus year established reputable Private Practice in the Nepean and Lower Blue Mountains regions, we are looking to add another Child/Adolescent Psychologist to our team of 17 experienced therapists.
Our unique room rental business model and overflow of clients offers an ideal launch into or transition within private practice psychology.
The Riverlands team, including our welcoming office managers, are known for their warmth, professionalism and genuine investment in helping others. We have excellent relationships with our medical practitioner primary referrers. Our interior designed offices in Penrith & Blaxland are noted for their style and ambiance.
Please see our website for more information about our Practice locations, philosophies and therapists - www.riverlandstherapy.com.au
Riverlands offers a supportive environment with regular group supervision, professional development team retreats, and social events. We foster collaborative connections to achieve best practice treatment for clients, and an enjoyable work environment for our team. Individual supervision is also available internally.
- Full registration as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare and be willing to obtain your own ABN
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of verbal and written communication, and competency in using computer-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide range of mental health vulnerabilities and clientele, including disordered attachment and trauma backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience working with and assessing children and young people with Autism Spectrum conditions
- Demonstrated experience in assessment and report writing of children and adolescents
Please forward a cover letter addressing the position criteria today!