Looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you can contribute to a positive social impact? Then look no further. We are seeking a full time Psychologist to join our Employment Services team.
Benefits and Culture
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging and supervision
- Inclusive culture where you will be a part of enriching and transforming lives
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Psychologist to join our Employment Services team to support clients across various MTC Sites in the Sydney Metropolitan area in overcoming vocational and non-vocational barriers to obtain employment. You will gain success through:
- Delivering individualised, collaborative, evidence-based counselling interventions (including referrals) to adult clients with a wide range of clinical presentations including mood, anxiety, psychotic, substance- related, personality disorders, stress and trauma reactions, chronic pain and chronic health problems
- An ability to motivate and engage people from varied backgrounds and circumstances
- Delivery and reporting of services as per the Employment Services program
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications and provisional or full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Strong clinical and assessment skills
- A flexible and solutions focused approach to practice which links to employment
- An enthusiasm for helping people from varied backgrounds
- Ability to work flexibly and autonomously
Who we are
MTC is a social enterprise that gives people the inspiration, capability and opportunity to create a fulfilling life. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help more than 20,000 people every year gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
How to apply
If you want to make a positive impact in the community, apply for this role now via MTC’s website:
We are reviewing and interviewing candidates as applications are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please accompany your resume with a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role.
MTC Australia takes all reasonable measures to protect the safety and wellbeing of children and other vulnerable communities. As part of our employment screening process you will be required to undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check.
At MTC you can become the impact you imagine in your community.