We are seeking Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists who enjoy variety & flexibility in their work to join the Northside Group team. Subcontractor's can express their interest in private practice opportunities combined with telehealth sessions and/or inpatient/day patient group therapy casual employment also available.
About the Role
The Northside Group is seeking Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists experienced in General Mental Health, Addictions, Eating Disorders and/or Borderline Personality Disorder to join our supportive and dynamic team.
This role will involve private practice work in our consulting suites combined with your choice of telehealth sessions and/or inpatient group therapy and/or day patient group therapy.
The private practice opportunities enable you to select focus areas for referral preferences, as well as receiving technological and administrative support. Additionally, the multidisciplinary practice facilitates peer supervision and easy referral pathways to psychiatrists and dietitians as needed.
The telehealth opportunities involve providing short-term, structured, focussed psychological strategies to patients over video-conferencing or telephone. You will receive technological and administrative support, whilst enjoying flexibility regarding work location.
The inpatient and day patient opportunities involve planning and the facilitation of Group Therapy Programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental illnesses.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a facilitating group therapy as well as in 1:1 therapy. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS), or eligibility for membership
- Experience in Telehealth sessions
How to Apply
All applications are to be sent to Natalie Mirabito - MirabitoN@ramsayhealth.com.au. Your application should include a resume, and cover letter detailing your days and times of availability, your clinic location preferences, your client group preferences, and your work type preferences (private practice, telehealth, inpatient, day patient).