Welcome to Willow Tree Psychology and Wellbeing
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 08 82330828
We are a private practice nestled in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide on the busy Magill Road in Kensington Gardens. Our practice consists of 3 practice rooms, waiting area and kitchen/bathroom facilities. We also consult in the Western suburbs of Adelaide in Rosewater.
We are a rapidly expanding practice and we are seeking a Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist / Clinical Psychology Registrar to join our team as a contractor, primarily based at Kensington Gardens. There is scope for a psychologist to be based predominately at Rosewater for 1 day per week.
Our clients range in age across the lifespan where we see children, youth, adults, older persons, families and couples.
We also see individuals on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA). We have individuals seeking assistance in a variety of areas including;
· Anxiety, Fears, and Phobias
· Anger and Aggressive Behaviour
· Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
· Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
· Body Image/Self-Esteem
· Bullying - Developing Resilience
· Complex Presentations
· Emotional Regulation
· Family Conflict / Family Separation
· Gaming Addiction
· Grief and Loss
- Oppositional Defiance
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic/Panic Attacks
- Positive Behavioural Support
- Relationship issues
- School Avoidance/Attendance
- Self-harm and Suicidal Ideation
- Sleep Issues
- Social Skills Development
- Stress Management
We provide a range of therapeutic options including, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness based therapy, Schema Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and child developmental based therapy.
We offer face-to-face appointments at our practice location, as well as Telehealth options. We endeavour to offer flexible session times for our clients.
We are seeking a Psychologist who is passionate about delivering psychological therapies in order for our clients to meet their goals and therapy needs. We are seeking a psychologist with a broad range of therapeutic styles, and the ability to introduce further therapies to the practice.
We are seeking a child and adolescent Psychologist, and/or an adult based Psychologist, or a Psychologist who works across the whole lifespan. We are seeking a Psychologist who is able to work in a team environment and the ability to work under broad direction.
New graduate and early career psychologists are also encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a Psychologist who has capacity to offer 1 to 3 days per week. The successful psychologist can commence immediately (upon receipt of all DCSI checks, contracts and provider number) as we currently have an extensive wait list.
We are pleased to offer;
- A supportive environment,
- Flexible working times,
- Ability to utilise the therapeutic approach you see as most appropriate,
- Provide support and assistance when required either face-to-face, phone or Zoom,
- Competitive contractor terms,
- Administrative support from our admin team member,
- Access to our test library and resources
- No cost Supervision, peer supervision
- No cost supervision for those seeking endorsement in clinical psychology - registrar program
Essential Criteria required for this role
- Passionate about delivering psychological support to clients
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Minimum of a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology or a Masters degree in other areas of Psychology will be considered
- Experience working with a range of mental health presentations
- Experience with working with children/adolescents, and/or adults/older persons
- Ability to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
- DHS working with children check, DHS aged-care sector check, DHS vulnerable person check, DHS disability services check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Police check
Desirable but not essential criteria
- Experience working with people living with a disability
- Endorsed as a Clinical Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Applications close 10/06/2020, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Rocco Luppino by phone: 08 82330828 or
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to Rocco Luppino, Principal Clinical Psychologist and Director via email: email@example.com