headspace is the National Youth Mental HealthFoundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25-yearolds. Our purpose is to build resilience of young people by deliveringeffective youth mental health services in partnership with young people, theirfamilies and their local communities.
About the role
This is a new and exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced and motivated mental health professional based in Shepparton. We’re on the lookout for an innovative Clinical Lead who is exceptional at providing clinical leadership and direction to a team of professionals.
You will be passionate about delivering highly effective and responsive services to young people in ourcommunity.
You will be able to demonstrate:
· AHPRA registration or membership with AASW
· Tertiary qualifications in mental health nursing or an allied health discipline including social work, psychology (clinical, counselling), or occupational therapy.
· A minimum of 7 years post qualification clinical experience with Psychologists having a minimum of 5 years post qualification clinical experience.
· Leadership of multidisciplinary teams, including the provision of clinical supervision and the facilitation of clinical reviews and performance management processes.
We can offer you!
Shepparton headspace is centrally located with excellent staff and client facilities.
If you jump onboard we can offer:
· Relocation support may be available for the suitable candidate
· A comprehensive orientation and learning package
· Ongoing professional support with access to clinical supervision and professional development opportunities to expand your career
· An opportunity to lead a great team or passionate professionals
· Competitive remuneration, salary packaging and a discounted gym membership