- Masters qualified Clinical Psychologist
- Evidence based practice
- Part time – 3 or more days a week
Join a leading clinical psychology practice; existing referrals; clients of all ages; individual & group therapy; flexible hours; accessible location
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a Clinical Psychology practice looking to grow their team.
This practice has an excellent reputation for its highly effective clinically supported treatment for all ages. They are regularly contacted by media as a subject matter expert on anxiety. It is a value driven, client centric culture providing authentic clinical care. The goal with every client is to give them the tools to turn their lives around.
The practice provides leading-edge, evidence-based treatment for anxiety disorders, and other emotional and behavioural difficulties for adults, children and adolescents. They offer individual, couples, family and group therapy, an active referral base they and work closely with a range of allied health professionals.
They currently have a team of less than ten. The facilities can accommodate two new team members.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is a long-term contract role for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who can work three or more days a week face to face with clients of all ages to provide best practice treatment for anxiety, mood and behaviour challenges.
In this role you can focus on delivering best practice clinical treatment. The rest is taken care of for you by our client.
As part of the team you will work with a friendly and supportive group of professional peers with the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. They share your passion for continuous professional development that will improve client outcomes through access to the latest research and therapies.
Treatment can be provided face to face or via video conference; one on one or in small groups. Hours will be negotiated around client needs and room availability. Ideally you are available to work within the hours 7am to 7pm and occasional Saturdays.
Our client provides –
- The opportunity to work with Australia’s best Clinical Psychologists focusing on anxiety
- Recently refurbished consulting rooms in a major business and transport hub in Sydney.
- Access to an extensive list of referrers that provide a constant flow of clients
- Reception, booking, confirmation and rescheduling of appointments
- Billing services
- Licenced software
- Stationery and all office amenities
- Ongoing clinical supervision
- A professional and collegiate environment
ABOUT YOU - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You have a Masters’ Degree of Clinical Psychology and you are looking to join a consulting practice that provides office and administrative services so you can get on with your work of helping clients. You are registered with AHPRA, a member of the Australian Psychology Society and the treatment of anxiety is your focus. You have experience working with children, adolescents and families. You are grounded in evidence-based treatment using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and you also bring experience with ACT, Schema, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) or Narrative Therapy. You are committed to continuous learning
- Current qualifications and registrations with AHPRA as a Clinical Psychologist
- Membership of Australian Psychology Society.
- An ABN.
- Medicare Provider Number.
- Working With Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Ruth Connelly on (02) 9290 3733 or 0402 089 999 for a confidential discussion. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org