TMS Australia is a rapidly growing organisation practicing exclusively in the delivery of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), a non-invasive treatment that utilises magnetic pulses to stimulate areas of the brain known to be underactive in depression. We are committed to improving the quality of patients’ lives and remain the leader in the treatment of major depression utilising this technology.
Multiple opportunities exist for part-time and casual clinicians with a strong interest and commitment to mental health at our Gold Coast clinic. The role will include undertaking risk assessments, administering TMS treatment as well as conducting regular auditing to ensure compliance. The successful applicant will enjoy working autonomously and with a dedicated, dynamic and busy team, learning new skills whilst working as part of a mental healthcare team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to our patients.
- Current unconditional registration as a Psychologist (inclusive of provisional psychologists), Registered or Enrolled Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Support Workers, Endorsed Counsellors with (AHPRA)
- Relevant Mental Health certification
- At least 2 years clinical experience with a strong background in mental health
- Experience working with individuals with complex psychiatric presentations
- Strong understanding of and commitment to upholding professional ethics and conduct
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to personal development and self-awareness, reflected in a mature, flexible and warm communication style
- Current WWCC & National Police Check (ability to acquire)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
Immediate start. Attractive hourly rate on offer.