Kesser Torah College (KTC) is an Independent Orthodox Jewish Day School offering a diverse academic programme, which strives for excellence in both Jewish Studies and General Studies. With over 400 students and 90 staff, we are committed to an education that is nurturing, differentiated, yet rigorous.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced and inspiring school psychologist for a full-time position, working with the Welfare Teams across Years K-12. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the issues facing children and young people today and a passion for working with students to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Minimum 2 years' experience supporting children and adolescents (Primary and High School)
- Ability to assess the emotional and psychological wellbeing and needs of students using psychological and educational assessments, rating scales and observation where appropriate
- Ability to make recommendations and initiate ongoing therapy and other interventions for individuals and groups
- Experience in dealing with mental health issues
- Experience writing reports and recommendations
- Referral and liaison with external agencies and professionals
- Practively devising, coordinating and facilitating educational programmes that address whole school issues; year-specific issues or concerns
- Qualified to inform School Policy based on training and expertise
- Appropriate Professional Membership
Applicants should submit a covering letter, Resume, evidence of Working with Children Check, a copy of identification (e.g. Driver's Licence) and qualifications, and the contact information for two professional referees.