Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Join the Child and Youth Mental Health Department at Box Hill Hospital
- Competitive remuneration on offer
- Fixed term - Maternity Leave position until Jan 2021
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
This is an exciting time to join our Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) with the introduction of the Victorian Framework for Recovery Oriented Practise occurring to guide the delivery of high quality mental health services to our community in the years and decades to come.
- Provide neuropsychological consultation, assessment , intervention, ensuring clinical standards are met and improved while delivering high quality recovery focused services across both inpatient and community teams.
- Provided both group and individual supervision and work closely with Consultant Psychiatrists and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in Neuropsychologist with an interest in child and youth mental health presentations, and a minimum of five years’ experience working as a fully registered Psychologist.
- Eastern Health’s CYMHS provides Tier 3 mental health care to children and youth (aged 0 – 25 years) and their families who reside in the Eastern Metropolitan Region.
For full details about the role please refer to the attached Position Description
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply online today via the following link: https://eh.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=O71RoZu2lLY=&jbc=ere
For full details refer to the Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence
The successful applicant to this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment Police Check