Eltham Counselling Service is offering an opportunity for an experienced registered psychologist to work in a friendly environment with full office support provided.
About Eltham Counselling
Eltham Counselling has been offering assistance to individuals, couples and children for over two decades. We have a trusted reputation in the community and a strong referral base from the Medical Centres throughout the immediate and neighboring areas.
Our clinic offers a supportive friendly team environment which includes a dedicated administrative team that are on hand 6 days a week including after hours.
To create an environment which enhances therapeutic outcomes. To this end Eltham Counselling is structured so that psychologists are free to focus entirely on their clients. Intake, collection of fees, marketing and other support administration is taken care of.
Refer also to: www.elthamcounselling.com.au
Eltham Counselling is looking for a warm and friendly practitioner to join our team for 2-4 days a week with some after hours appointments. The caseload will offer a variety of presentations including realationship counselling.
Competitive contract remuneration.
- Full registration as a Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist / (essential).
- Medicare Provider no. (essential).
- Previous clinical experience preferably in private practice (essential)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (essential).
- Availability to work some after hours consults (essential).
- Good organisational and time management skills (essential).
- WorkCover & TAC registered (or eligibility) - (desirable)
- Working with couples (essential)
- Experience with children & adolescence issues (desirable).
Note: Interviewing will begin as applications are received and will continue only until an applicant is found to be suitable for the position. Potential applicants are welcome to view out clinic prior to applying (appointment necessary).