Nourish. Nurture. Thrive. is a highly regarded, multidisciplinary practice supporting individuals with eating disorders and body image concerns across the size spectrum and lifespan. As our practice is thriving, we are seeking psychologists in both contractor and part-time roles in our Ivanhoe and Mornington rooms.
At Nourish. Nurture. Thrive. we strive to provide evidence-based clinical interventions grounded in respectful and compassionate therapeutic relationships. We love what we do and are committed to supporting your professional growth in an encouraging and dynamic environment.
What we can offer you:
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible hours/days
- Administrative support
- Supervision, case consultation, and access to clinical resources
- Opportunities for group program and workshop delivery
- Beautiful consultation rooms
- Master’s/Doctoral Degree (clinical endorsement preferable)
- Experiencing working with children, adolescents and families
- Experience treating eating disorders
- Understanding of FBT, CBT-E and HAES
- Medicare provider eligibility
- ABN, professional indemnity insurance, WWCC
- Highly developed communication skills and exemplary record keeping abilities.
For more information, visit nourishnurturethrive.com.au