Clinical Psychologist, Cygnet Clinic Fremantle
We are looking for endorsed Clinical Psychologists to join our small but busy private practice in Fremantle. We have a very large referral base and are in need of clinician's looking for 1 to 3 days a week private practice work during the week or Saturdays. Cygnet Clinic is a self-organised private practice with an emphasis on collegial support and empirically supported therapies.
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist with an interest in eating disorders, body dismorphia and related difficulties given the unmet demand in this area.
Cygnet Clinic Fremantle is a small heritage listed home on Ellen Street near CBC college. We have a fantastic team of both experienced Clinical Psychologists and Consultant Psychiatrists working from our rooms. The Fremantle clinic is a small private practice which suits a clinician with experience and flexibility.
Photos of the Fremantle Clinic Rooms are viewable on the following webpage link
Facilities, Services and Financial Arrangement for Cygnet
Reception, booking, online & offsite access, database, business cards, stationary, computers, printers, bank/terminal transaction fees and other operational costs are covered by the clinic. Our subcontractor arrangement 65% to clinician and 35% to clinic overheads to cover costs. Our support for clinicians takes away the time-consuming adminstrative tasks which is part of the reason for our expansion and retainment of our clinical team.
Current Room Availabillity
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday is currently available.
What you are provided with
• Full case load of clients on our waitlist
• Promotion of your clinical skills to referring doctors
• State of the art IT services including database with offsite access
• Access to Psychological Assessments
• Offsite calendar updates to phone/tablet/computer
• Full reception support
• Fully furnished room with business cards and door name plates.
• Networked laser printers
• SMS and Calendar Reminders Service to reduce DNA
• Accounts services for organising payments (DNA etc.)
• Clinical Supervision/Peer Supervision every week on Mondays
• Use of our group room with screen & projector for running PD or Group therapy sessions.
• Use of our growing library of psychotherapy texts for loan
• Flexibility with work hours and freedom to create specific therapy programs and/or research projects
All billing, invoicing, client bookings, reminders, debt collection, computer supplies, stationary, business cards and IT support are provided for you. Essentially you can just focus on being a Clinical Psychologist. This job would suit a professional & motivated clinician who would like to contribute to our current clinical team.
Cygnet Clinic Fremantle is a private billing practice and does not bulk bill. Please see our website for information about our fees charged (the listed fees are based on Medicare referrals - non Medicare related referrals are significantly higher).
Please send all expressions of interest to Brendon Dellar on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org