Healthy Thinking Psychology is a psychology private practice in Brisbane, with locations in Paddington and Taringa. We see a broad range of client presentations from non-clinical life coaching and general counselling, to complex clinical presentations with high levels of co-morbidity.
We use a model of change that is trans-diagnostic and process-based, incorporating the latest advances in evidence-based treatment and technology, with a focus on client-specific goals.
We promote values-based flexibility in our work, and generally in our practice, within a private practice business model.
As a psychologist you…
- are personable, relatable, approachable and client-centred, with a demonstrated ability to develop rapport with clients
- have demonstrated functional and diagnostic assessment skills and the ability to develop individualised case conceptualisations and formulations
- have treatment skills to generate positive client outcomes, with an openness to client feedback. You are familiar with evidence-based treatments, especially 3rd wave CBT
As a team member you…
- are approachable and collaborative, and work co-operatively with others in the practice
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an openness to liaising with existing and potential referral sources
As a contractor you…
- have an openness to understanding that a private practice is a business that requires successful operation, and as such you are open to discussing business matters and demands as required
- are open to understanding the importance of adopting technological advances into the practice as a whole, and to your individual practice
- as long as you are registered with AHPRA, we are flexible about your level of experience and expertise, if you are open-minded, flexible, reliable and highly competent at your particular level of experience
- accordingly, we offer role flexibility to the point of you designing your own job in collaboration with us within our business model, as you add value to the practice
Consistent with the role requirements outlined above, we offer diverse referrals, full administrative support, comfortable rooms with a tranquil outlook, excellent remuneration, peer supervision, and access to resources.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email us a cover letter and CV, or if you have any questions or want to discuss the role further please contact Dr Craig Stapleton on firstname.lastname@example.org