Our private practice, Macquarie Street Psychology (Prahran, Melbourne), is growing and we're looking for a psychologist (general or clinically endorsed) to join our team anywhere from 2 to 4 days per week in a subcontractor role! Both new grads and established psychologists are welcomed to apply.
Macquarie Street Psychology focuses on men's mental health and the mental health of the LGBTIQ+ community. This opportunity would suit someone interested in these populations and looking to move into private practice in a supportive and collaborative environment where you don't have to feel you're going it alone. We are happy to discuss how our practice can best fit you rather than vice versa.
- Flexible conditions (work anywhere from 2-4 days per week depending on your existing commitments - inside or outside of usual business hours)
- Referrals provided (and also welcome to bring existing clients/generate own referrals)
- Costs covered for: online practice management software, payment/medicare processing fees, reception services, business cards, and many others
- Fortnightly group/peer supervision
- Be part of an inspired and supportive team
We look forward to hearing from you!