Calling all Tree-Changers - Opportunities available in some of regional NSW best locations. Leave your daily commute behind.
Our client is Marathon Health, a well-established not-for-profit and registered charity providing high quality health and wellbeing services for rural and regional Australians. They are an award-winning Employer of Choice who aim to help country Australians of all ages to thrive by keeping them well. With a presence across NSW, Marathon Health enables access to the best healthcare, closer to home by providing support for many types of health issues and through all stages of the health journey.
The Mental Health Clinician roles are part of the Strong Minds - Western NSW program and work in the delivery of integrated primary mental health services. This program is designed to provide psychological therapy services for under-serviced groups in regional NSW.
The program has a need for several clinicians and locations are flexible including Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst, Broken Hill and the Murrumbidgee.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical service delivery including engagement with the client and psychosocial assessments
- delivery of therapeutic interventions in partnership with clients and general practitioners
- deliver mental health services adapted to meet the needs of local identified communities (ATSI and Culturally and linguistically diverse communities)
- Contribute to development, implementation, evaluation and reporting of clinical quality improvement activities
- Ensure compliant record keeping and monitor and record data as required
- Participate in continuing Professional development as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications for a Psychologist (Registered), Mental Health Social Worker or Mental Health Registered Nurse.
- Experience in the delivery of a range of evidence-based treatments relevant to mental health, particularly CBT and behavioural intervention
- Experience working with elderly patients, youth and/or Aboriginal people will be highly regarded
- Sound computer literacy and familiarity with electronic patient records
- Experience in or willingness to embrace new and advancing technologies to deliver health services and provide outreach services.
These roles represent a terrific opportunity to work with an employer that is recognised as being a great place to work, in some of NSW best country lifestyle locations. Flexibility around work hours and locations is also an option and visa holders (who are suitably qualified/accredited) are encouraged to apply.
Interested? If you are keen to dump the commute and spend more time living, call Melinda Barton for a confidential discusson on 0409 669 855 or email email@example.com