Acacia Psychology is a provider of private practice
psychology and corporate well being services across Australia. We are
committed to improving the lives of individuals across Australia and
provide a wide variety of support options to work in with all lifestyles
Acacia Psychology forms part of the Acacia
Connections group that is committed to support, innovation and making a
difference. The Acacia Connections group is rapidly growing and evolving
in the workplace space and now is extending its services publicly.
be successful in this role, you will require a high level of compassion
as well as professional knowledge of the behavioural health field.
- You'll be working within a rapidly growing organisation that requires patience, flexibility and diplomacy
of our positions require attention to detail and the ability to manage
complexity associated with boundaries and multiple stakeholders
- You'll need to focus on clients to continually ensure solutions are in their best interest
- You should be self-motivated and able to manage your workload effectively, whilst maintaining quality care
- We have a highly supportive clinical team
are expanding to North, East, South and West Brisbane practices.
Applicants for these locations with Medicare provider eligibility will
be highly regarded.
What We Are Looking For
- Successful applicants will have completed their tertiary qualifications in Allied Health
are seeking excellent counselling skills drawn from evidence-based
frameworks and a resourceful approach to problem solving with clients
presenting from a range of backgrounds and with a range of situations
- Exceptional planning and organisational ability
addition to clinical skill, critical to success will be your high
levels of integrity, transparency and ability to align with the values
and ethos of the organisation.