We are seeking a qualified Clinical Psychologist to join our practice in Berwick.
Berwick Counselling & Psychology is a highly respected and well-established private psychology practice in Berwick that has been serving the needs of individuals in the surrounding community since 1991.
We currently have four highly skilled, and experienced Clinical Psychologists who independently consult from the practice offering a wide range of psychological services. We are committed to improving the health and well being of adults, children, adolescents, couples, and families.
Berwick Counselling & Psychology is seeking a qualified Clinical Psychologist to join our team early 2020 when one of our current Clinical Psychologist retires. The successful applicant will have their own consulting room on a full-time basis in our charming beautiful old home in a peaceful leafy setting.
We offer a comfortable consulting room with heating/cooling, a client waiting room, internet and fax access, staff kitchen/office, ample on-site parking, disabled ramp, monthly peer review, a collegial environment, and a steady client referral base through our local network of medical professionals.
We welcome applicants with:
PhD or Master of Psychology Degree
- Full Registration as a Psychologist with Australian Health PractitionerRegulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Appropriate registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Membership with the College of Clinical Psychologists
- A current Working with Children Check, and Police Check
- Registration with Medicare to provide Clinical Psychological Services
- Current Professional Indemnity, and Public Liability Insurance
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and ethical practice