“A friendly, caring and practical approach to counselling”
Boronia Psychology is a private psychology clinic established in 1992 within the medical precinct of Boronia. Situated adjacent to Boronia Medical Centre, MIA Radiology, Breast screen Victoria and Cypress Health Specialist Centre. Boronia Psychology provides counselling treatment for children, adolescents and adults experiencing anxiety, depression, panic, stress related conditions and relationship difficulties.
Our clients include private, Medicare, WorkCover. VOCAT, TAC, DVA and NDIS.
Please see our website www.boroniapsychology.com.au
Boronia Psychology is looking for a friendly caring Psychologist to join our team as a contractor either full time or part time. Ability to work independently particularly with Children and adolescents.
New Graduates welcome to apply.
Benefits of joining Boronia Psychology:
· Established private practice
· Referral base from GP practice situated close by
· Working alongside 5 experienced Psychologists
· Full administration support
· Flexible working hours
· Plenty of available parking and situated close to bus stop and station
· Regular practice meetings with management
· Fully registered with AHPRA and Psychology Board of Australia
· Previous experience in private practice preferred but not essential
· Ability to work independently with a range of clients
· Successful applicant will need their own ABN, Indemnity insurance and eligible to offer Medicare services
· Commitment to ongoing professional development
Please email Expression of interest and Resume to: Practice Manager – Majella Beagley