The Indigo Project is housed in a 3 level warehouse building in Surry Hills, with 12 therapy rooms, a rooftop and event space for workshops and courses. We pride ourselves on thinking outside the box and we're passionate about breaking the stigma of mental health.
We are looking for psychologists to join our growing team of 20 dedicated practitioners.
You are thoughtful, considerate and genuine in your approach to therapy. Life experience and your own practice of self-development is vital. There are also opportunities to facilitate workshops, courses and corporate groups if that interests you.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Familiarity and proven client experience around two or more of our core pillars: Anxiety, Stress, Grief, Relationships, Transformation and Creativity.
- Please let us know if you do couples work.
To be considered for the position you will need:
- To be relatable, open and warm
- Experience using a variety of therapeutic modalities (e.g. mindfulness-based techniques, ACT, positive psychology, somatic approaches)
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia & Medicare Provider Number
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Steady flow of client referrals
- Full administrative support
- Great team environment and culture
- Peer supervision and team events
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a team of 20 Psychologists
- Opportunity to work with a progressive psychology practice with a mission
Please visit www.theindigoproject.com.au for more information about what we do.
For any queries or to send through your resume and cover letter, please email:
Chloe Harding - email@example.com