The Let’s Talk Team is a team of dedicated, hard working, and enthusiastic psychologists based in Turramurra and North Turramurra on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. At Let’s Talk Psychology Practice we provide a range of psychological services to children, adolescents, and adults presenting with a range of emotional and behavioural concerns. Let’s Talk Psychology Practice is also well known for the comprehensive range of perinatal and parenting services provided to the community. We are looking for dynamic Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists to join the Let’s Talk Team. If you would like to join our unique team then read on…….
What we are looking for:
Contractor Clinical psychologists/ psychologists with a particular interest in working with at least one of the following client groups:
- children and families,
- adolescents and young people,
- eating disorders
Let’s Talk Psychology Practice will be a good fit for you if you:
- are ready to join a dynamic team with enthusiasm,
- are interested in a contract position with availability to work 2,3, or 4 days/week,
- have full registration with APHRA and are a member of the APS,
- are registered with Medicare as a specialist provider,
- have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist,
- have your own professional indemnity insurance,
- are committed to ongoing professional development,
- enjoy working in a team environment and are able to work independently,
- share the philosophy that all individuals can be empowered to embrace life and create lifestyle solutions.
What we offer:
Let’s Talk Psychology Practice provides a supportive and caring environment to help each client achieve healthy psychological functioning and wellbeing. It is our utmost intention to meet each clients psychological and lifestyle goals and to foster a healing and caring relationship during therapy. Let’s Talk Psychology Practice offers a professional, positive, relaxed, and supportive clinic environment. Peer supervision and admin support are also provided. We value maintaining a good work/life balance, ongoing professional development, and staff retention.
If you are interested in joining the Let’s Talk Psychology Practice team then we want to hear from you. Please contact Dr Charise Deveney on #0424143 473 or email your resume and a cover letter to Dr Charise Deveney at email@example.com. Applications close 7th February 2020.
You can find out more about us at www.letstalkpsychology.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you!