Looking for a fresh start in 2020 or just looking to start your career ?
Benchmark Psychology is a vibrant and growing family-owned psychology practice located in a beautiful new location in Eight Mile Plains. We have a strong referral base, a large and highly professional administrative team, as well as a friendly, dedicated and diverse team of psychologists.
We currently cannot service our referrals and have recently moved into beautiful new, purpose-designed premises. This means that we are growing our team and would love to hear from anyone who might be interested in joining us. The numbers of days can be flexible for the right person.
Benchmark Psychology has developed highly efficient outcome tracking software and regularly collates data on psychologist effectiveness and client drop-out rates. This data is used to ensure we all provide the best possible care to our clients, and as a framework for our own professional development so the successful applicant will be comfortable working within a team that openly shares their therapeutic challenges and successes.
While we pride ourselves on client care, as a practice we believe that we achieve that through supporting our clinicians both personally and professionally. Although psychologists are independent contractors, we provide excellent administrative support, a strong team environment, much of the equipment required, some professional development opportunities, ad hoc supervision, marketing support and often have opportunities for our psychologists to take part in external consulting or training.
- Must be a registered psychologist in Australia
- Must have or be willing to get an ABN
- Must be eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Willing to use outcome and feedback informed principles in service delivery
- A strong growth mindset and passion for continuous learning in the pursuit of optimal client results
- AHPRA accredited supervisor
- Endorsement (or working towards endorsement) in a relevant area of practice