CBT Australia is a well established private practice situated in Mentone and Narre Warren providing a comprehensive range of psychological services to children, adolescents and adults. CBT Australia also offers training in CBT throughout Australia and South East Asia. For more information about the practice go to www.cbtaustralia.com.au.
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist Registrar to join the practice. The role is flexible with regard to focus and work hours. In this regard, applicants with focussed child/adolescent or adult skills, or with expertise in working across the lifespan, are encouraged to apply.
- The position is available under an employment or contractor arrangement, dependent upon experience and requirements, with competitive remuneration.
- Applications from Clinical Psychology Registrars are welcome. Supervision is provided.
- CBT Australia Staff are welcome to take the training courses provided by CBT Australia.
- Post-graduate degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Appropriate registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
- Experience in the assessment and management of commonly arising psychological disorders using evidence-based practices.
- Experience in couples counselling an advantage but not a necessity.
- Capacity to offer after business hours or Saturday morning appointments an advantage.
What we can offer you
- Wide referral network with a diverse range of clientele
- Comprehensive, high quality administrative support, including cloud based practice management system and internet access.
- Regular professional peer supervision, as well as individual and group supervision.
- Ongoing training.
- A collegiate atmosphere.
- Extensive library of resources and assessment tools
- Comfortable, attractive, and professional consulting rooms
- Flexible working hours
This is the ideal position for someone who wants to work in the private practice setting but not have the hassles of managing a practice.