myLife Psychologists is seeking a clinical
psychologist to join our team for 2 days per week in our Alexandria office. The
role will involve seeing primarily children, adolescents and their families.
There is the option of seeing general adult clients and couples as well if
desired. Various days and hours are available and the start date is flexible.
our staff are well supported is a priority, and we offer a relaxed,
professional and collegial work environment where sustainable work practices
and flexibility are supported. We are a paperless office with a streamlined online
practice management system. We have full time administration support and offer individual
clinical supervision as well as opportunities for peer support and quarterly team
meetings. We use evidence-based
treatments such as CBT, ACT, emotion-coaching, mindfulness and family therapy. Our clients are
generally high functioning, and the case load is varied with opportunities to
develop areas of special interest.
We are looking for an experienced clinician who
is committed to achieving the best outcomes for their clients, and who is
enthusiastic about their own professional development and about contributing to
the team culture. We offer attractive contracting rates.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology;
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
with clinical endorsement (or close attainment);
- Demonstrated experience and a genuine love for working
with children, adolescents and/or families experiencing a range of emotional,
social and behavioural issues;
- Training in evidence-based interventions;
- Availability to work flexible hours including
after school hours.
- Experience in family therapy and knowledge of
- Excellent communication skills;
- Have an area of special interest or expertise.