After a huge 2019, our Little Shop of Pop is expanding in 2020, and moving into more locations in the Southside of Brisbane!
Due to a huge influx of child and perinatal referrals, we are seeking board-registered and Medicare eligible clinicians who have an interest in developing their skills in child therapy and perinatal psychology.
· Graduate (registrar) Clinical Psychologist
· Clinical Psychologist
· Mental Health Social Worker
Our Graduate position is perfect for a newly qualified Psychologist from a post-graduate Clinical program who is looking to obtain endorsement through the supervision and support under offer with our service.
For more experienced child/perinatal clinicians, we are seeking applicants of all backgrounds and abilities (including mental health accredited social worker and/or OT). You must be eligible to provide services under the medicare mental health scheme. Senior positions are available for the right applicant.
· Must have full current registration with AHPRA/AASW
· Medicare eligibility
· Demonstrated clinical skills and experience (at least 2 years)
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Support, support, support – and lots of tea.
· A highly professional and ethical approach to child and family services, that will align with your values. We aim to change the world one family at a time.
· The ability to elevate your clinical skills in perinatal, child and family work.
We have a flexible and attractive remuneration and work environment, and can negotiate on terms for the right applicant.
Therapy abilities are a must, and your own personality and creative flair are considered a bonus!
At POP! Psychology, we pride ourselves on making therapy fun.
Check out our website www.littleshopofpop.com
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year FTE (pro rata for part time)