Opportunity for a Clinical or Registered Psychologist sub-contractor to work their own hours in a flexible and comfortable environment close to home. We are located in Kellyville, The Hills District, Sydney.
We are a small but thriving private psychology practice struggling to keep up with our ever-increasing referrals- looking to find one or two passionate clinicians to join the team!
The position is offered on a sub-contract basis.
The practice offers comfortable modern offices, provides all referrals, email, internet, administration support, practice management software and marketing services.
We are an innovative practice providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions to a generalist client base – providing excellent therapy results for adults, adolescents, children and couples.
We use (but not limited to) various treatment approaches such as CBT, Interpersonal therapy, Acceptance and Commitment therapy, DBT, Schema therapy and solution focussed therapy.
The ideal candidate is warm, welcoming, flexible, open-minded and caring. You are happy to work independently, and collaborate whenever necessary. If you value making a difference in the lives of others then this is the place for you.
About the role
The right applicants will provide individual counselling and other interventions to a case load of their choosing. You are free to stipulate the client groups and presentations you prefer to work with and that expertise will be respected.
Benefits and perks
· Flexible hours - you choose the hours you would like to work
· Strong referral base
· Welcoming clinic
· Peer support
· Free On-site parking
· Full time administrative support assisting with all client bookings, reminders, payments and other administrative needs.
Skills and experience
· Full registration with Psychology Board of Australia: Clinical endorsement preferred but will accept candidates without an area of endorsement
· Medicare Provider Number or eligibility to register. You will receive assistance with this if needed
· Hold a current Working With Children Clearance
· Committed to Continuing Professional Development
· Strong clinical experience in evidence-based practice interventions
· Ability to work autonomously
· Ability to nurture relationships with local referral agencies including liaising with doctors
· Great time management skills
· Own ABN
· Professional indemnity insurance
· Enthusiasm, initiative and reliability
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to establish a client base in private practice and become a valued member of our successful practice. The position is available for one/two days a week with ability to increase if necessary- or share between two psychologists.
For further information, please contact Sariah at email@example.com. Feel free to check out our website at www.succeedpsychology.com