· Full or Part Time
· Unique Career Opportunity
About Life Street
Life Street is an innovative EAP and Wellbeing company that supports employee psychological wellbeing with preventive, early intervention and counselling programs. As we enter a new phase of growth, we are looking to expand our energetic team.
About the Role
This Sydney based role has diverse and interesting responsibilities including managing our digital service system, co-ordinating wellbeing and marketing initiatives, developing wellbeing resources and liaising with our clients and their employers.
While the role works independently on day to day issues and projects, the role is part of a small, friendly and supportive team of psychologists and workplace wellbeing experts. The role works directly with experienced industry leaders and so is a unique career opportunity.
The role can be adjusted to suit the right candidate – it can be a full-time or part time. We will consider flexible options for the right candidate. Life Street is an agile organisation which supports working from home.
About the ‘Right Person’
· Has administrative and client co-ordination experience
· Is organised, reliable and have strong attention to detail
· Is passionate about wellbeing and wants to do meaningful work
· Is creative and likes to research and write
· Is comfortable and competent with systems and technology
· Has a background in counselling, psychology or social work
· Wants to be part of a dynamic and agile team